Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome 2012

I hope 2012 has been going well for everyone, I have not posted since September 2011, so I am excited to update you and continue working on this blog.  I will be posting an entry I was working on in the fall that I did not get to publish because life started happening very quickly and my writing was on the back burner.  

So where have I been for the last 5 months?  Well, my husband and I were in Australia and when we returned home we found out we were expecting our first baby!  Now, this is

wonderful news , but it was especially wonderful because we had lost two pregnancies in a row, in July and September and we were not expecting this news.  As soon as we allowed ourselves to heal and began moving forward without the focus being on our losses, this miracle happened!  Needless to say this experience began with a lot of nervous energy and day to day wondering if the baby would be okay, if THIS would be our healthy baby.  So fast forward through all of the months of worrying, and here we are on February 29, 2012.  I am 20 weeks and halfway through my pregnancy.  Our Baby BOY  is healthy and growing so much every week, my husband and I have been amazed how much he changes with every ultrasound.  Since my second trimester began I have been able to exercise regularly, and I hope I can share my yoga experiences with you to give you an idea of how beneficial yoga has been for my pregnancy thus far.  If you have never done yoga, pregnancy is a FANTASTIC time to begin!  

Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment